International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering
Call for Advisory Board/ Editorial Board
We courteously invite you as an editor of IJECCE. We will continue to strengthen IJECCE as a helpful research source for scholars, researchers and students. Submit your short bio, photo, background (Educations, Researches), and some information to review. We look forward to your constant support and initiative in improving the quality of IJECCE. Keep your eyes to IJECCE, and we hope that IJECCE will grow into a world-best international journal.
Duties of editor in IJECCE
- Review some papers in your research interests.
- Promotion of IJECCE in your colleagues.
- Promotion of IJECCE in your area of influence.
- Gather or Recommend high quality papers.
Eligibility for becoming the member of International Editors
(Degree and Position requirements) The applicant must hold:
- Ph.D. (DOCTOR) DEGREE with good field experiences OR
- PROFESSOR's Position at accredited academic institution
- (Good knowledge in some Specific fields) The applicant must have good experiences in his/her specific field of research.
- The applicants from industrial background with good exposure to technologies.
If you have interest in becoming the editor of IJECCE, complete the form and email at
along with your curriculum vitae (CV).
Your name will be posted to the Editors' list after the chairs' confirmation.
Please remember, review is the most important collaboration of the editor.